Rooftop Challenge Rooftop Challenge

Fun enough, and the leaderboard keeps me wanting to play. The thing that's stopping me, however, is the slightly buggy spawning of the obstacles. Sometimes they will spawn in a way that there is next to no possible way to avoid hitting them upon landing on a new building (unless you time it right to land on the corner, even then...). This is more noticable in the "indoor" parts, where you don't have much of a window to get in, let alone pass the obstacle right there. It's also an issue with the exits of the indoor buildings, where to pass the obstacle, you miss the floor and plummet. Still, fun little game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Once you get a M-249, GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE. That gun is so much fun, and can clean entire waves while not letting go of the trigger. My only complaint is; in the story, I wanted to use Diemos, and came along a massively armored enemy, and couldn't shoot him down; maybe give a heads-up about special abilities/enemies we need to watch for.

Goin Up Goin Up

AWESOME!!!

Beat the f8ck out of a giant watermelon? I think YES!!! Gameplay is halarious, and the physics of it seem to work.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

Unique

I managed to finish the game teleporting only once. Short, but understanably so.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

ha ha!

with a singl deployment of the ACS (enemy was 2 levels under) i nearly got to their base!

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

this is... ok, WTF?!?!

So messed up it's funny! good job!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

AWSOME!!!

this game f***ing ROCKS!

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

Nice

Level five was nice, it took me a few tries to get the last star. Good game, I'll watch for the finished one. What inspired you to make this?